- Legitimate interest.
- Execution of the contract.
- Management and formalization of pre-registration in tests.
- Management of the lottery and subsequent registration in the competition.
- Management of the sale of merchandising and the shipment of merchandise through the collaborating company.
- Billing of the services provided.
- Communicate commercially with clients and interested parties by any means.
- Promotion of the services of our sponsors and collaborators.
- Sending information necessary for participation in any of the tests, about schedules, overnight establishments and necessary material.
- Management and preparation of supplies and medical assistance.
- Publication of times and position in the classification of the race in which you participated.
- Report graphically about the event and other activities.
Your data will be transferred to the collaborating transport company and TEMPOFINITO as the main processors to facilitate the shipment of merchandising and for the issuance of bibs.
Your data will be kept during the legally established periods.
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion and all those required by the data protection regulations can go to the address provided in the section: How can I revoke my consent and what are my rights?
The personal data collected on our website are treated in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, being limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their safety will be guaranteed through appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Responsible: PRAMES SA
Address: Camino de los Molinos, 32. 50015. Zaragoza
DPD contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible: Club Peña Guara
Address: CL VICENTE CAMPO Nº 00009. 22002. Huesca.
Responsible: Business Tourism Association of the Benasque Valley.
CIF: G22139497 Address: Calle San Sebastián nº 5 22440 - BENASQUE (Huesca)
What do we treat your data for and what does it allow us to do?
We will be entitled to process your data based on your consent, our legitimate interest and the relationship that unites us for the following purposes:
1. Management and formalization of pre-registration in tests. Through the pre-registration form we will obtain all the data that are necessary to manage the reservation reservation in any of the races.
2. Management of the lottery and subsequent registration in the competition. To confirm your place in the competition we will send an email to the address you provided through the pre-registration form, in that email we will include a link to proceed to formalize the registration in the competition you have selected.
3. Billing of the services provided, both for the payment of the race in which you have chosen to participate, and, in the case of acquiring the official merchandising of the race, to manage the payment of what was acquired through the web.
4. Management of the sale of merchandising and the shipment of merchandise through the collaborating company. In the event that you acquire through the website any of the merchandising products, the data that you voluntarily provide, will be used for the management of the sale of said products, billing and, in the case of having opted for shipping to address, receipt of merchandise purchased through the collaborating transport company. For more information on the data used in the delivery you can go to the section; "Who do we provide your data to?"
5. Communicate commercially with clients and interested parties by any means. We communicate commercially by electronic means with our clients, partners and visitors, based on our legitimate interest in offering products and services similar to those initially hired and informing them of our activities and events (Art. 21 LSSICE). They can object at the time of data collection, in each of the communications and through the mechanism provided in the section: “What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?
6. Promotion of the services of our sponsors and collaborators. Through the clause established for this purpose in the pre-registration form, you will be asked for the express and informed consent to be able to transfer your data to the sponsors of the competition for sending commercial communications of the following sectors: travel and tourism, equipment or sports equipment, hospitality and catering, services and / or financial products and media. At any time you may revoke that consent through the procedure established in the section mentioned in the previous point.
7. Sending information necessary for participation in any of the tests, about schedules, overnight establishments and necessary material. By filling out the pre-registration form, you will authorize us to send by any electronic means all the information that may be useful or necessary to participate in the competition.
8. Management and preparation of supplies and medical assistance. The information you provide about your health data will be necessary for the provisioning provided in the positions established throughout the race and the medical care we could provide during the competition, trying to guarantee your safety at all times.
9. Publication of times and position in the classification of the race in which you participated. The publication of the times and results and position on the website indicating name and surname, club to which it belongs, sex, category and nationality, in accordance with the provisions of the Racing Regulations of Mountain of the Aragonese Mountain Federation in which it is established that at the end of the test, the organization must facilitate the classification by categories to the delegate of the Federation in paper and computer format and make them public to the competitors.
In any case, if you do not want your data published, you can do so on the corresponding registration form of the competition.
The times obtained will be used to add your score in order to participate in the UTMB Montblanc.
10. Report graphically about events and activities. The images published on our website and social networks are used to publicize and document the events and activities carried out by the person in charge. Depending on the context, we will have obtained the consent of the interested parties verbally or in writing, or we will publish them, minimizing as much as possible the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest to publicize and document our events and activities. They can oppose the processing at the time of data collection or later through the mechanism provided in the section: "What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?"
• Personal data of minors.
The personal data of minors who participate in the competition "BACK TO THE MILL OF CERLER" are provided directly by the parents, legal parents or guardians of said minors and will be used for the purposes described above in relation to organizational management from the same. When those responsible for the minors expressly consent to it in the Regulations of the Race at the time of the formalization of the registration, video or photo images captured during the competition may be used to promote them on their website and social networks or provide them to media press.
The consent for the following treatments is collected in an affirmative and express way through boxes in the corresponding form for registration:
- Consent to send commercial information about the other activities and events organized by PRAMES SA.
- Consent to send commercial information about the activities, promotions and other services offered by the collaborating and sponsoring entities of the competition of the sectors reflected in point 6.
- Consent to communicate with you by electronic or telephone means in order to provide you with the requested information and resolve the queries made through the corresponding form.
- Consent for the publication of images of minors participating in the web and social networks, as well as their communication to the press and other media.
Additionally, if you wish to revoke your consent, you may know how to revoke it in a simple way in this same policy. What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?), In the forms themselves or in each advertising delivery.
Who do we provide your data to?
They will be able to access their data, TEMPO FINITO, with the sole purposes of timing the competition and issuing and distributing the assigned numbers.
At all times they will follow our instructions on the processing of the data.
Your data (name and surname, shipping address and telephone number) will be communicated to the collaborating transport company, as responsible for the delivery of the goods, following our instructions without using the data for your own purposes and in order to take carry out the activities that are our own.
In any case, a contract will be signed with them as the person in charge of the treatment assuming all the obligations required by Art. 28 of the GDPR in relation to Art. 33 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties other than the previous one unless there is a legal obligation for it or that a public authority claims them. There will be no international data transfer.
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, your data will be kept as long as they are compatible with the purpose for which they were collected and in any case, during the periods established by the current legislation and then deleted, being able to remain a blocked copy when responsibilities can be derived from the treatment of data.
What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?
You will be able to:
1. Withdraw your consent when you had given it for a specific treatment or stop receiving our commercial communications, in both cases, to the DPD address requesting the revocation of consent for these purposes: email@example.com
2. Exercise your rights to:
• Access, or knowing what personal data we treat about you;
• Rectification, or correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
• Deletion, or deletion of personal data we have about you that we are not legally obliged to keep;
• Opposition, or that we stop treating your personal data for a specific purpose;
• Limitation, or to restrict the treatment we perform;
• Portability, or that we provide you with the personal data that are in our possession;
You can obtain more information and exercise the rights granted by the data protection regulations on personal data by submitting a copy of an identification document (Only for the exercise of Rights) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es - C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).